Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekend Fun

This past week has been all about gearing up for the weekend, more specifically Super Bowl Sunday. We hosted our Sunday School's Super Bowl Party at our house again. This time we had a little bit of a smaller crowd than last year. I was more relaxed this year too, despite being 32 weeks pregnant. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Hannah didn't act out as much this year, which was one reason I was a less stressed. Last year she had a total meltdown in front our our 30+ guest. I was a nervous wreck at that point. I guess I have come a long way on the road of hosting and now I am used to having a lot of people in my house at once. Here are some pictures of last night.


The kids playing in the room. They did really well with minor supervision!
The group in the living room watching the game/commercials.
A lot of attention was spend on the Statton twins, Avery and Alexis. They are so cute and getting so big.
This was taken on Saturday. I was busy cleaning the house while DJ helped entertained Hannah for me when he wasn't busy helping clean. The weather was so beautiful on Saturday it was hard for me to stay inside. Hannah actually got to wear some Capri pants and short sleeved shirt. When she wanted to go outside and ride her trike I did make her wear a jacket. She is getting better at riding the trike every time she gets on. Here are some pictures of her riding along side DJ and probably on her way to Mimi's house.
Concentrating hard on getting the pedals to do what she wanted them to do.

This picture is from one of the days before the party. She loves her new vacuum cleaner she got from her Uncle Taylor for Christmas. Its home is in the hall closet right beside mine. Anytime I am cleaning she will go get her vacuum and help clean. This picture is of her "fixing" her vacuum cleaner. It obviously doesn't suck up anything. I think she saw me cleaning my vacuum's brushes one day and so she thought if she would got down to clean hers it would work better. When she was through she said "that's better" and got up to finish vacuuming the floor. Too cute!

No comments: