This morning Hannah came into our bedroom (as she always does every morning) and climbed into bed with me to watch some morning cartoons. I didn't know she was wearing real panties from last night. Usually we put her in a pull up when she takes a nap or goes to bed at night, just in case. Most nights she will stay dry. However she has ruined her old crib mattress by wetting the bed at night.
Anyway, she was in my bed for about 10 minutes and then said "Mama, Hannah go potty." I took her in there (noticing she had on dry panties) and she used the potty. I was so proud that she didn't just go in her panties (on my bed). She actually told me she had to go all by herself. I know this might not seem like a big deal to most of you, but it is to me! We have been working up to this point since December. I am sure there will be times where she will still wet in her panties and we still have to work on #2, but I am very proud of her this morning. Not only did she stay dry through the night, she also asked to use the potty on her own. Maybe there is some hope in this adventure!
1 comment:
YEA!!! That IS great news. I can see why you are excited. She is recognizing on her own! Guess that kind of stuff just takes time. YEA!
Post a Comment