Monday, February 16, 2009

We have set a date...unofficially!

Unofficially we have set an induction date for Trey's delivery. I went to the doctor today for my 34th week appointment. Everything checked out! I have only gained 2 lbs. since last visit, which is what I should be gaining according to my doctor. Even though it is normal I hate seeing the scale go up every time I visit him. :(

At the end of the visit he asked if we have scheduled the delivery date yet. WHAT? NO! Why would I want to do that? Shouldn't we let him come on his own? I guess not. My doctor was pretty persistent on scheduling a date to induce. So, we scheduled one for March 23rd. Now that is not official with my husband yet. We are still deciding if there is a better date that will work with DJ's schedule at Walgreen's. But for the doctors sake, I went ahead and picked that date. Now mind you it is only 5 days early of my due date. And as long as he is healthy, I don't mind having him early. Hannah was 2 1/2 weeks early, so I am thinking Trey will probably not wait that long to come anyway. We will see.

I will let you know if we change the date. Oh, my doctor also informed me that he will for sure be out of town the night of the 20th through the 22nd. Great, hope I don't go into labor during that time!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't wait to hear that Trey has arrived! What a fortunate little boy to have you, DJ, and big sis Hannah.

The Nelson Family said...

Wow - that is just around the corner! He'll be here before you know it!