Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cake Update

I just wanted to thank everyone for the encouragement and wonderful comments about the cake. I am going to make it again for the party. There are some things I am going to do a little different and some ideas you all gave will come into play! Thank you all! I am getting so excited about it now.

2 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

Yea!!! I'm sure the second one will be even cuter than the first. Although the first was pretty awesome. Amy, Jill, Begina & I were actually talking about your cake last night. :)

Meagan-Marie said...

Yay for the cake! It will be even more special that her Mommy made it!
Yes, that is Dr. Ledbetter at LRCC. We love him! We see Dr. Annilus or him every time we go. They are both sweet and super patient with our little monkey!