Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Baby Shower

Friday night was my baby shower hosted by some dear friends from my Sunday school class. There were a lot of friends and family there. We had Italian food (which was all so delicious) and yummy cake. I was touched by all who was there and the thoughtfulness of everyone. It was a wonderful night. Hannah went with me and helped me open some gifts. Her attitude the whole night was somewhat pleasant. She didn't have her afternoon nap and so towards the end of the shower she started to act out a bit. But thankfully Mimi was there to rescue us all from her dramatic performance. Thank you to everyone who helped host and to all my family and friends who where there. Also thank you to some of you who could not be there in person but who were there in spirit (you know who you are)! And thank you for all the wonderful gifts and diapers. I just love everything!

My wonderful friends and hostess' of the shower.

The beautiful table decorations.

The totally cute cake (it matches Trey's bedding).
The goods...I don't think we will be short diapers for a while!

Some more useful and fun goods.

Even Hannah got a present from her Grandma.

The clothes and the beautiful wall hanging that Amy did for me.
Just one last thank you to everyone!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

So much fun! I'd have loved to have been there for you. Looks like you won't need anything else to bring Trey into the world and home. I can't wait to hear about his arrival.

Meagan-Marie said...

I'm so sad I had to miss your shower, but I'm happy it turned out so great!

The Nelson Family said...

Wow! You racked up! Love the wall hanging and picture frame. Very cute. I hate that I missed it, but I'm so glad that you were well taken care of!