Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Valentine!

Today is Hannah's 3rd birthday. I cannot believe she is already 3 years old. We have been talking about her birthday and b-day party all week. She has been pretty excited. Today her MiMi, Papaw and Uncle Matt took her to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch and then to the store to pick out her present. She ended up picking out a golfing toy. Her daddy would be so proud! When DJ gets off work we are going to have a small celebration with just the 3 of us. I bought a little individual size cake for us to share and we will give her the gifts we got her. The big party is on Thursday! It has sneaked up on us. There are still things I have to do for the party and things to do before the party. I hope it all goes well and Hannah has a great time. I think she just might when the Doodlebops show up to meet her and wish her a Happy Birthday. I will post all about it! For now, Happy Birthday Hannah. Mommy and Daddy loves you!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

They do grow up so fast! Enjoy every precious moment...even the ones that don't seem so precious at the time. You will blink twice and she'll be grown up. I can't wait to see the DoodleBop pics!

The Nelson Family said...

Happy Birthday little one!! Sounds like she had a blast!

Amber said...

What a fun birthday celebration she has had already! Can't wait for her party on Thursday!