Last Thursday we had Hannah's Doodle Birthday Party. I am very pleased with the way it all turned out. We had an awesome crowd of Hannah's friends as well as some friends of mine and DJ's. The Doodlebops did a great job (scared a few kids too) and looked great. We were unable to buy costumes or patterns for the outfits. So Sheila (Deedee Doodle) made the patterns from newspapers and all we had to look at was one show and a picture. Hannah had a great time playing with her friends and family. She didn't throw one fit the whole night! That was amazing in itself! I think the Doodle party was fun and the friend that showed up had a great time, but I don't think I will be trying to do a party like this again. There was a lot of preparation to get it pulled off (and not to mention I am 34 1/2 weeks pregnant)! Next year will be a small quiet party for Hannah. Here are some pictures. When I figure out how to put the video on the computer I will post it too. I don't think that will be on for a while though!
No comments:
Post a Comment