Sunday, January 25, 2009

Big Cats, Big Bucks and Big Deals

Last night after DJ got off work we went to the Big Buck Classic. DJ's sister and her husband (who live in Eureka Springs) have a guide service for hunting and fishing. They set up a booth at the Big Buck Classic this weekend so we decided to go see them and see what the expo was all about. I had heard there will be Tigers and Snakes there, so I wanted to take Hannah to show her the animals. I am not a big snake fan, but the tiger was pretty neat. She was even able to hold a tiger cub with my brother Matt for a picture. She did enjoy seeing the snakes too. I stood back at that point and let DJ take care of that part. We also got to see deer (one was albino) and an alligator snapping turtle. DJ had a great time too looking at the bucks and hunting gear. I had a great time in one booth buying a new purse and wallet! It was a good deal and set up right next to Betsy and Tim's booth. For anyone who is interested in hunting and doesn't really have much time on their hands, I would recommend Tim's services. Here is their website for more information and prices: http://www.ozarkmountainguides.com/. Here is the picture of Hannah and Matt holding the baby tiger cub. Very Cute!

1 comment:

amy said...

She will be like the only girl around who has a picture of her holding a baby tiger. What a neat experience and memory! That's really cool.