Friday night my Sunday School class had a fellowship at Shotgun Dan's Pizza and Arkansas Skatium. Since I am pregnant and can't skate, DJ took Hannah on the ice and roller rink to skate for the first time. The ice was pretty hard for her! And it was so cold in there! So we decided to leave and go roller skating instead. She was given skates that had tighten wheels so she could "learn" how to skate without falling as much. The wheels, after inspection from us, were just perfect for her. She was pretty much able to "walk" instead of "skating" in them. She enjoyed this the most. The whole way home and next day she kept saying she wanted to go "skaping". I will have to take her back someday when I can go too! Here are pictures of the night.
Getting ready to ice skate.
2 comments:
Looks like she had a great time! Good for DJ for taking her.
What a big girl!! Those little skates are so cute. The pic of her sitting watching DJ is adorable. She looks so tiny. Glad she loved the "skaping". She could be the next Christy Yamaguchi (just like I secretly still do).
Post a Comment