Sunday, January 11, 2009

Playing Games


Hannah is old enough now to enjoy playing games. For Christmas she received this elephant game where you catch flying butterflies that fly out of the elephants trunk. LOVES this game. We played it with all her cousins while they were down visiting for Christmas. Recently we bought her the Hungry, Hungry Hippo game too. She loves playing this game. Now she is not quite old enough to understand all the correct rules for the Hippo game, but she does understand that if you hit the hippo's lever the hippo will eat the marbles. She thinks that is the neatest thing. She will play with these games over and over and over. I have to watch her when she is playing the hippo game, but if I let her she would play with them all day! Thanks Grandma for the Elephant game!

1 comment:

The Nelson Family said...

I loved Hungy Hungry Hippo too! Her hair is getting so long and prettier every day!