Thursday night I watched Iva for a little bit for her mom. Since Hannah didn't have school on Friday, I let them stay up a little later than normal. I also wanted to do something fun for dinner. I thought of personal pizzas. I love the idea of letting the kids help in the kitchen. I really believe it helps them eat better when they get to make it themselves. However I am a perfectionist and don't like big messes when it comes to cooking. So most times I don't let the kids help. This is something I am working on. So Thursday night I bit my tongue and allowed them to help and make it their way, messes and all! They had a lot of fun and so did I!
| These are the ones I made after the kids made theirs. I didn't remember the camera until they had already made theirs. This just shows the steps I used to make them. |
| Ingredients: Jumbo biscuits, pizza sauce, mozzarella-shredded, and topping so choice. I found these mini Pepperonis and thought the kids would get a kick out of "their" size toppings! |
No comments:
Post a Comment