DJ went to our Sunday School's first guys skeet shoot today. When he came home he needed to clean the gun before storing it away. I got a lesson on how to take it apart, clean it, and then put it together. Not that I am planning on using the gun anytime soon. It was just a good way to spend time together! And I got to learn a new thing.
 |
| Taken apart and ready to clean |
 |
| Putting it back together |
 |
| All done! |
Hannah was outside with us and the whole time she was planning her first hunting trip with daddy. She informed us that she would like her own gun and that it must be pink! I am not too trilled with the idea, but I suppose when she is old enough (and more mature) that it would be a good bonding time with daddy!
 |
| As always, Lexi was right beside us! |
After cleaning the gun, we all went for a walk around the neighborhood. The kids were a little crabby, but eventually had a good walk. Lexi is working on her girlish figure. Hopefully all the exercise she is not used to will help her weight issues!
No comments:
Post a Comment