Yesterday was Benton High School's 2011 Cheer Clinic. Every year the high school cheerleaders teach elementary aged girls a couple of cheers and a dance. Then on Friday night at the football game, the girls get to cheer and dance on the field before the game starts. Hannah was super excited about doing this. She did really well for her age. They learned all the cheers and dance on Wednesday during one hour! Here is a video and some pictures from last night at the game.
Hannah before her cheer routine. She was bouncing off the walls ready with excitment!
Hannah with her cheer teacher, Brittney!
Also yesterday afternoon Trey and I saw a blimp fly right behind our house. It isn't very often you get to see one, especially at a random time like this. It was just by luck we went outside at the very moment it flew by. Trey asked "Mama, what is that?" Without looking I answered a plane (because of the noise). He said "no mama, what is that?" I looked at got excited because he had never seen a blimp before. I raced through the house to get my camera and got out there just in time to get some pictures.
Flying right behind our house.
Trey pointing to the blimp and asking all sorts of questions!
No comments:
Post a Comment