Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Day at the Park

Yesterday was a beautiful day! Since DJ has the weekends off now, we have been doing things that give us more family time. Yesterday we went to Mills Park for a little bit. The kids always have a great time and I think DJ did too.

Hannah being Hannah!

She is our little poser!

Trey climbing up to slide down. He is always so busy, I had to beg him to turn around so could take his photo.

Loving the slide. I can't tell you how many times he went down it yesterday!

The kids on the marry go round. They had a good time. Trey fell off 2 or 3 different times. I can't remember which! He was fine all times, just dirty!

DJ pushing the marry go round.

Blurry because they were moving...duh!

This was also while it was moving. But I was able to capture this amazing photo of Hannah. It isn't always like this. I just love this picture. She has such a sweet smile when she isn't trying to hard.

Obviously having a good time!


I just loved the sun shinning thru! What a beautiful day!

Told you DJ had a good time too! :)




Loved watching my kids hair stand up due to the static of the slide!

Concentrating too hard to look and smile at momma.

Another static hair picture.

More proof DJ had a good time!


God's beautiful creation! How can we doubt?



I caught him sliding without kids! He is a kid at heart!

Not sure what I did to get this look, but he was happy all day. Must have been me constantly asking him to smile at the camera. Enough Mom!


No comments: