I can't believe this day has come. Can you tell I'm excited! Dj's last day as pharmacist at Walgreens has come. Tomorrow he will start at Cantrell Drug Company. Unfortunately we haven't had a chance to celebrate because he has been at the store all day. Required by law he has to do a pill count on his last day as manager at his current store. He had to work the early shift this morning so he wasn't able to start his count until after his shift ended. But don't worry, we will celebrate soon. Maybe dinner sometime this week, just the two of us.
On another note Trey and I met some friends at the park this morning. We played, visited and then had lunch. It was great weather and a perfect start to the day! Below are some pictures of Trey. I forgot to get pictures of our friends. :( I must do better with picture taking. What good is a blog without the cute photos! Oh well, next time!


1 comment:
Yay!! That's so great. I know y'all have been waiting for this day for a long time! Congrats and good luck with the new job!!
Post a Comment