Hannah, showing mommy her teeth!Hannah loves to sit in my lap when I am on the computer! Most of all she wants to play with the mouse. It drives me crazy sometimes. I will be reading something good and then all of a sudden the page just starts to move in uncontrollable motions. And it doesn't take me long to realize that Hannah has the mouse in her hands! You think you can use the computer with the baby in your lap and everything will work out fine. Nope, not with Hannah! So I decided to let her play on the computer for once...without sitting in my lap. I showed her if she touched the keyboard that it makes thing appear on the screen. She loved that! She spent about 5 minutes playing with the keyboard and then got bored with it. That was all she wanted to do!

2 comments:
Okay, that's funny. You have a little high executive office protégé in the making. :)
Amy
I'm really enjoying getting to know all you girls. I hope that I can be a friend, even though we don't have kids yet. I'm looking forward to getting to know you more. See you soon!
Post a Comment