Friday, October 26, 2007

The Doodlebops Concert

Hannah LOVES watching the Doodlebops on Disney in the mornings. So, I bought tickets to take her to see them live. We wont mention how much the tickets (for 3) cost. But it was worth every penny spent! At first, Hannah wasn't sure what to think. She looked confused for about 5 minutes. DJ held her at first, then we put her down in front of her seat and she went crazy. She started moving and dancing in every direction her little body would allow. I have never seen her this excited about something. Now let me set an image in your mind. Hannah will start dancing to any music she hears. Even if it is just a commercial that come on TV. So I figured she would dance at the concert like she does when she watches them on TV. I never thought she would turn into a crazy dancing toddler. It was so funny to watch. Needless to say, she had a blast. DJ and I didn't mind it too much either, since we knew she was enjoying herself.
Rooney, Dee Dee, and Moe Doodle.
Hannah dancing and clapping.

No comments: