
Hannah playing with Lexi
Well the last couple of days have been gloomy for me since I have been under the weather. I have a sinus infection. Today was a lot better though. I am still considered contagious until tomorrow so we have been playing a lot in the house. Hannah has gotten a little crazy due to being house bound! The top picture is of Hannah playing under our coffee table. That is just the start. She has had Lexi on the go all week and has been watching so much "tee tee" (TV). I have been letting her since I haven't felt very good. Her favorite show (the only one she will watch now) is the Doodlebops on Disney. She is addicted to this show. Last night I was in the kitchen and she stood in front of me and pushed me towards the living room yelling "tee tee." She was a little bossy with the whole jester. So, today we have been controlling the amount of TV she gets to watch. We are going to take her to see the Doodlebops in October when they come to Little Rock. It is unfortunately on the same day as an all girls sleep over that I wanted to attend. Maybe I can come late...We'll see! The picture of Lexi is after they had played all day. She was so tired she fell asleep playing with her own toys.

No comments:
Post a Comment