Friday, September 14, 2007

Video Scavenger Hunt Fellowship

The Sunday School Class had a fellowship on Friday. We broke into 3 teams and did a video scavenger hunt. It was a lot of fun. The rules were all laid out and the items on the list were assigned a set amount of points and the object was to do as much as you can while attaining the most points. My team created the name "The Geyer Springs Juvenile Delinquents." The GSJD team consisted of the Gonzales', the Shelby's, the Jackson's (us), and the David's. John Paul and DJ took over the mapping and planning of our night. They lead us all over Bryant. We were at Wal-Mart, Lows, restaurants, gas stations and the last stop was at Burger King. There we all climbed up the play equipment and came down the slide for 20 pts. It was a lot of fun! I was so excited about the whole night that I didn't realized I injured myself. It must have happened at Burger King. I now have a very colorful and bruised knee. (picture below) We all meet back at the church and had dessert while watching the videos of all the teams. There was some very funny stunts by all the teams. The best one for me was another teams member ate a chip off someones table at a restaurant without them knowing a head of time. The people at the table were in shock which made for a very funny picture. It was so fun to visit with people I didn't know as well and some I did. I had a great time with my group too! Thanks team!!! In the end though it finally came down to who had the most points. I guess my battle scars are worth the effort I put forth, our team had the most points. It was a very close race!! Thanks to Amber and Amy for putting the fellowship together. We will have to do it again next year!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Wow, way to take one for the team!