Saturday we had some friends over to watch the Razorback game with us. It was a lot of fun. We ended up having 5 couples over with their children and then the three of us too. I cant think of a better way to watch a Southern tradition. We had friends, pizza and desserts, Razorback Football and the big screen. What more do you need? The kids all enjoyed playing together. All the guys talk sports stuff and all the ladies talked girl and mommy stuff. Even though most of the kids bed times were before half time, they all made it through most of the game. When they started getting sleepy, they just hung out with their parents. Other than the game, a big hit for the night was just being able to visit with other couples. I know most of them were at the fellowship on Friday, but we were all split up and all busy trying to get the points for the hunt. I was able to just visit yesterday without trying to race around town. That is what I enjoyed the most. I watched just a little of the game, until the end. And we wont go there!!! :(

Hannah clapping when the Razorbacks scored!

DJ and Hannah hoping for a win!
1 comment:
Hated that we missed the bash!! Looks like it was as much fun as I had anticipated!
Post a Comment