Friday, September 21, 2007

Hannah's First Haircut

Hannah has always had a lot of hair. She has the cutest little curls that sometimes are there and sometimes are not. (every girls dream) Here lately I have been talking about getting her hair cut, but didn't really want to do it since I didn't want her to have bangs or to lose the curls. Through much debate I finally decided to go a head and have it cut. DJ has been using the same stylist, Susie, since he was 14. I have used her a couple of times too. Naturally we decided to take Hannah to her for her First Haircut. Hannah didn't like it too much when we sat her down in the big chair by herself. So I sat down with her and proceeded to have her hair cut. It was all I could do to not cry! It was much harder than I thought. DJ recorded the whole event. It went well!! Hannah let Susie cut her hair without much of a problem. Of course her distraction helped. Susie has this dancing frog that sings songs. Hannah loved it and held it the whole time, repressing the button after every song. And now that she finally has her hair cut, you can't even tell a difference! On the other hand, I decided to cut my hair too. It is short! I am not used to having short hair since DJ likes it long (and so do I). But I was ready for a change. I decided to just let Susie do what she wanted (with a few restrictions). And it turned out cute. I really like it. I don't have a very good picture of it yet, so you will just have to wait till you see me or until I get a photo. But I have one of Hannah!

No comments: