Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday & Happy Birthday Taylor

Our Super Bowl Sunday (an unofficial holiday at our house) turned out to be another great fellowship night. Every year we host our Sunday School class for he big game. This year was once again a success! Here are a few pictures:
 
 While cleaning that morning, I noticed Lexi sitting by the window. I just love to catch her like this, wanting so bad to go out and play with the neighborhood kids and sometimes other dogs.
We like to cater with Whole Hog Cafe for the night. We just love their BBQ and it is so easy to grab and serve. Stress Free! Everyone brought either a yummy appetizer or dessert. I love food!



As usual, we had an great turnout. I think the layout of our new house was just perfect. There were only a few times I felt claustrophobic but the openness really helped.

Trey and Hannah really had a great time playing with all the other kids. For the most part, they stayed in their rooms so the guys could enjoy the game kid-free. Towards the end though they started to dance around in the living room too. Not sure why Trey had the pillow with him!

In addition to the game, my youngest brother Taylor turned 19. Since we had already planned the fellowship with our SS, we didn't go to my dad's for the birthday/Super Bowl party. But I did make him a red velvet cake (from scratch) and take it over there before our party. I was able to spend some time with the family and nibble on some good BBQ my dad and Taylor made.

Happy 19th Birthday Taylor ~ Love ya!

No comments: