Tuesday, February 14, 2012

First Snow of 2012

I decided to keep Hannah home today due to the inclement weather. It looked like the weather would get really bad while she was in school and I really didn't want to get out in the snow. However, it really didn't do enough to cause problems and she could have gone to school after all. By the time she would have gotten out though, all the snow had melted or turned to slush. So I was glad she was able to play in it after all.

 Watching it snow, wanting to know when she can go outside and play. (Reminds me of the dog!) I let her play early on so she would actually get to play in the "snow" and not the "sleet/rain". Gotta love Arkansas weather!

 All geared up for wet, cold weather.

 At this point the snow hadn't covered much. I was too cold to go out side and get anything more than this! She stayed out and played for about an hour until she got too cold and come inside to sit beside the fire.

I got nice treat after the weather turned to rain and the road were clear, my brother and his wife came to visit and brought their newborn son, Hunter. I just love snuggling with him!

No comments: