Here are a few photos of Trey (most are on the video recorder and Cindy's camera, so those will have to wait for now). His labor and delivery went well. Doctor Keller broke my water around 7:30 am and then the contractions really started to get intense. It was around 10 am when I dilated to a 4 and was able to get my epidural. That was an experience different than the last time. The anesthesiologist ended getting some medicine in my spinal fluid and so my left side had a spinal block all day and then he stuck me two more times to get the rest of my right side numb. Finally I was able to relax after the meds. kicked in. We started pushing at 1 pm and after having pushed for 45 minutes he came at 1:45 pm. He was not going to come out on his own so the doctor had to use forceps and cut me a little. Trey weighed 9 lbs 14 ozs. He measured 21 1/2 inches and his head was 14 3/4 inches. His feet are huge! He did have some problems breathing after coming out but within 5 or so minutes he came around and started stabilizing. He had to give us a little scare, but is doing very well now. I am doing well too. A little sore, but over all well. I am looking forward to some sleep, if Trey lets me! Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts today. I couldn't have asked for a better delivery and a more perfect son. We are so blessed.
I will try to post some more pictures tomorrow!
6 comments:
Praise God! I am so glad that your son is finally here. He is beautiful!!! Can't wait to see more pics.
Wow. Jake's gonna have to watch out for that big guy in the nursery! He outweighed him by over 2 1/2 pounds! :) Good luck and congratulations!
He is adorable. I can really see Hannah in his face. I can't wait to meet him! Congratulations!
Precious! God is so good.... i'm glad everything went well and hopefully your recovery is not too painful once you go home:) can't wait to meet him in person.
Congrats! We're so glad the delivery went smoothly and wish you the best as you recover. I bet Hannah's so proud to have a little brother now!
He DOES look like Hannah. Glad things went pretty well for ya. He is here and healthy! YEA! Looking forward to meeting the little guy.
Post a Comment