Friday, March 6, 2009

5 Years!

Five years ago today I married the love of my life. I can honestly say he is my soul mate, completing me in ways I didn't realize were empty. The last 5 years have been a roller coaster ride complete with thrill and excitement along with nervousness and some fears. All of which have made us stronger and closer than ever before.
I think a marriage and relationship starts with friendship. That is how our relationship started and it has grown over the years into love and I hope will continue to grow in ways that challenge us to be better. My respect for DJ has also grown over the years. He does so much for me and Hannah. He has been a wonderful provider and loving husband and father.
I am so thankful DJ is in my life. I am so thankful for the years we have spent getting to know each other more deeply and more lovingly. I look forward to many more years together and growing old and wrinkly with him.
I love you DJ! Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary! You two look SO young just 5 years ago! Congratulations!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary! Keep up the good work. We are proud of you for keeping your vows, being a great role model for Hannah (& Trey), and continuing to grow together.

The Nelson Family said...

Happy anniversary! You look so beautiful, at what 16 years old?? J/k :)