Saturday, March 21, 2009

Last Family (of 3) Outing

Tonight I didn't really feel like making the dinner I had originally planned (Chicken N' Rice). So I thought it would be nice to take Hannah out to dinner one last time before Trey comes. DJ was game and picked Colton's Steak House, one of our favorites here in Benton. Hannah did so well. She acted well for her age and ate a lot of her Mac & Cheese. I was sitting there at the table thinking of all the times we went out with her and left the restaurant frustrated because of her behavior. We have finally reached the point were she will behave when asked (unless she is tired and then it is our fault for not making her take a nap) and will eat what we order her (as long as it is something she likes) with out throwing a big fit and causing a scene. With less than two days to go until Trey arrives I wanted to take it all in one last time. Now we will get to start all over with him. I can't wait! I am praying for a better mannered child this time around, one who will still be all boy, but will have some self control over his tantrums in public. I know, wishful thinking huh!

No comments: