Wednesday, March 18, 2009
A Beautiful Wednesday
Today is so nice outside! I love warm weather, just when it is warm enough to go outside without sweating and getting to hot. During the heat of the summer I tend to stay inside if I can get away with it. Anyway, this morning after breakfast Hannah and I took a little walk around our neighborhood. Of coarse we had to stop at Mimi's house on the way out. We were outside just walking around and talking about the trees getting their new leaves and the birds that were out singing. It was a great walk. And then we ate some lunch and after took the bubbles and play-dough out on the porch to play. Hannah played for a bit while I swept and cleaned up the back porch. Our dog, Lexi, will shred anything in sight if it gets left outside. So, there was some paper from an unknown source and some dog toys that needed to be picked up along with all the winter leaves that seem to keep falling still. It is now a little past nap time and Hannah is laying down. We have pretty much spent the whole morning outside. It has been a great day. What are you doing to enjoy the beautiful weather?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a great time to have with Hannah! Those are the sweet moments both of you will treasure.
Today was wonderful outside...I'm so glad your getting to enjoy these moments before Trey's arrival!
What a nice day! I love mornings like that!
Post a Comment