Hannah loves to ride on DJ's shoulders. She will say to him "Hannah go high" and he will carry her around like this for a while.
This is pretty much the only picture I could get her to smile in. It was the first photo I took from the day.
Here is a picture when she was running around and I snapped the photo just as she looked back. You can't see it but she almost ran into someone while she was looking back. .
She also wanted to play with every kid (or as she says "kids" whether there is one or several) she saw. We had to explain to her they were trying to take photos with their families and couldn't play.
.
After we were finished with photos at Wye Mountain we took Hannah to the zoo. It was a free day and I think the great part of LR decided to go that day too. DJ guessed there were near 20,000 people there. I had never seen that many people in the zoo before. Even though it was crowded we were still able to see all the animals. Hannah had a great time and so did we. I was glad to spend the time as a family. We haven't been able to do much with the colder weather. I am so glad it is spring time!
No comments:
Post a Comment