Monday, March 16, 2009

Last Dr. Appointment

Well today was my last official doctor appointment. I will be induced next Monday so I shouldn't have to see my doctor until then (unless Trey comes early). The visit went well as usual. Trey was measuring at 39 cm. My cervix has dilated to a 2 now and is 50% effaced. So things seem to be progressing.

This last week I had several bouts of false labor (which helped my cervix progress) but were not fun at all. I would get my hopes up every time just to be disappointed. They would only last about 2-3 hours at a time and then stop as fast as they started. It always happened when I was getting ready for bed, so my anxiety would usually keep my from sleeping well. So needless to say this week I have been pretty tired. There have been some other things too that have kept me thinking he could come very soon, but nothing yet has caused that to happen. :( The good news is that I only have at most one more week and then he will be here. :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I am praying for you! This is an exciting and often frustrating time. Lots of hurry up and wait!

Shelly, OTA in training said...

Hang in there! I know it must be frustrating since Hannah came early, but try to treasure these last few days with just her. Let us know if you need anything!

The Nelson Family said...

You are being so patient! Way to hang in there. He'll be here before you know it!