Friday, May 25, 2012

Hannah's Graduation

It seems only yesterday DJ and I were holding our baby girl in our arms, only days old, and talking about Kindergarten like it was a life time away! Well, it has come and gone. Hannah has blossomed this past years in ways I never foreseen. All for the better! I am so proud of her and can't wait to enjoy our summer together! I don't think I want to start thinking about next year just yet! This past 6 years have flown by way to fast!



 Mrs. Harmon, her teacher, handing her diploma to her.

 Hannah whole class!

 Proud parents (and brother)!

 Daddy took off work to come! Very proud papa!

 And Mama!

 And proud grandparents!

 And Mamma!

 And Aunt Betsy

And Aunt Elizabeth and baby Hunter....

We are all so VERY proud of our Kindergartner Graduate!!!!

If you are interested in watching the video of the graduation (parts of just Hannah) I have it below. But I will warn you it is over 10 minutes long!




No comments: