Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I LOVE MY KIDS!

And I love being a mother. They are a handful sometimes, but such a blessing all the time! I try my best at raising them in a way that is pleasing to the Lord. I know I fail, but I do try. I have to say that I couldn't be the mom I am without my help mate, DJ. He inspires me to do my best and I love him so much! Also, I have many "moms" in my life I want to say a thank you to and that I love each of you! My real mom, my mother-in-law, my step mom, all my grandmas and great grandmas and grandma-in-laws, my high school mom, Janet, all the aunts and great aunts and aunt-in-laws, and so many other amazing women who I look up to!
Thank you for being in my life and showing me the way!

Mother's Day 2012

My Mother's Day gift from DJ. I have been wanting a charm bracelet for a while now. Something I can add to and have all the things I love in one place. So, it was only fitting he bought be my bracelet with the first charms being about my kids and motherhood. The birthstone charms are not my favorite and so DJ picked some pretty charms to represent the kids birthstone colors instead. Purple is for February, Hannah and Blue is for March, Trey. The middle charm says "mom" with a heart rhinestone. I LOVE IT! 


No comments: