Saturday, May 12, 2012

Circus Clowns!

My grandfather is a Shriner here in Little Rock. Every year they host the Shriner Circus. It is pretty fun for the kids. They get to ride an elephant and/or ponies. They get to get face paint and interact with A WHOLE LOT OF CLOWNS! And not to mention the popcorn and soda! Overall they had a great time, as always.

 It doesn't look like it from the picture, but Hannah LOVED the nose. She wore it until she got her face painted!

 Well, they all did except for Trey. He just thought they looked silly! (Trey, Hannah, Iva and Aaron)

 Hey look, Aunt Betsy wore one too!

 Getting autographs from the clowns was pretty cool!

 Close enough to be twin sisters!

 Aaron thought the butterfly was a little over done by the girls, so he opted for a boyish spiderman! Good choice Aaron! :)

 Trey was a lion! And a cute one at that!

 Every time I turned around these kids were harassing a clown for an autograph, picture or hug! They were all good sports!

 I didn't take a lot of pictures of the acts since they were...lets be honest...not that great! BUT there were two that I enjoyed. The bears and the elephant. These bears actually rode a bicycle! Crazy cool. I had never seen that before.




 So at intermission, the kids got to ride an Elephant! Yes, a real one! So cool!

 They liked it!

 Aaron also got to ride on a pony!

 Trey liked the body builder act. He even mimicked him during the act!

I thought she looked pretty. But boy did she smell!

No comments: