I can't believe it has already been 4 months since we had Trey. He is such a blessing and a joy to have. God really did answer prayers with him. I can hear him right now in the other room just chatting it up with his toys. I missed the sound of an infant. But I do long for real communication with him and his first words and when he says "I love you" for the first time. I know those times will come so for now I will enjoy him now. Here are a few things I want to remember about him at this age:
*He can roll from his back to his side.
*He can reach for his toys.
*He will hold on to toys while playing (and sometimes will try to put them into his month).
*He talks and coos non stop.
*He laughs when excited (and tickled...he is very ticklish).
*He is sleeping though the night (unless sick).
*He has had his first real illness, an ear infections and cold.
*He is eating 7 ounces of breast milk...I am still pumping.
*He is getting cereal in his last bottle before nap.
*We are going to start cereal with a spoon very soon!
*He is wearing size 3 diapers.
*He is wearing 6-9 month clothing.
*He is weighing around 18 pounds. (I will know for sure at his next appointment)
*He hardly cries.
*He is using the exersaucer.
*He will smile instantly at any women or girl. (little flirt)
*He will smile at almost anyone.
*He doesn't like to get bored and will fuss for attention.
*He tries to hold his bottle.
*He has been to the lake for the first time.
*Loves to be out doors
*He still has his blue eyes and straight blonde hair (just like Hannah).
*He still looks like me mostly but is starting to show some Daddy in him.
*He loves to snuggle with a blanket against his face. I don't let him do this when he sleeps although he would prefer it.
*He has slept over at Grandma's house twice now.
*He is very strong and can sit up with assistance.
*He tries to crawl and draw up his legs when on his stomach.
*He can turn 90% in a circle when on his back.
Happy Birthday Trey! We love you!
2 comments:
What a neat post. I loved reading about what Trey is doing now. Can't believe how fast they grow!
He sure is precious! Aren't you glad God gave you a boy? They are really something.
Post a Comment