Update...I realized there are FIVE baby birds in the nest instead of four.
I thought the whole bird hatching thing happened just in the Spring. I guessed wrong. The nest on our front porch now has a new set of hatched eggs...FOUR baby birds this time! I am not happy about it. But I can't bring myself to knock down the nest with babies in it. So once again I will have to wait until they have flown the coop...in the mean time my porch is being pooped on. I really an beginning to hate mother nature!
3 comments:
so sorry to hear that! it is frustrating... when we had the bird issue... as soon as they left we took the nest down and as soon as we saw them building again JP took it down before they got too far....now they do not even come by at all!
We had multiple sets of doves and we all loved watching each of them make their nests, wait for the eggs, and then the hatching! Our whole family has missed it here. But I certainly understand the mess that goes with it!
Oh no! Sweet birdies - yucky bird poop. I'm sure they'll fly the coop in no time!
Post a Comment