This is Trey wearing Hannah's overalls from when she was a baby. They were unisex and so I thought they would be so cute on Trey. I was right, he is adorable! Hannah was walking when she wore these, just to give you a clue as to how different their sizes are.

Hannah got a hold of her potty stickers. I usually don't let her play with stickers because of this reason. However she had fun and was very proud of her new look I had to take a picture!

This is Hannah's "house". She loves taking the pillows from the couch and stacking them up. If you were to come to my house unannounced, 90% of the time you would find my couch looking like this. We pulled out her princess tent she received at Christmas to hopefully sway her from using the pillows. No such luck...now she uses both!

This is Hannah first time using scissors. I thought that since she would be going to preschool this fall she should learn how to use scissors. I didn't realize how hard it is for little ones to control movements with the scissors. She did pretty well for the first time. I drew some basic shapes for her to cut out, but so far she can just go in a straight line. She really enjoyed learning a new thing.

1 comment:
Uber cute overalls!
We always tell our kids that they can only put stickers on paper or themselves...they always choose themselves!
Our kids STILL pull all the pillows off our couch and make forts.
The scissor usage is awesome!
Miss you.
Post a Comment