...for Trey to be rolling over! I can't believe he is big enough for this. He rolled from his back to his belly once today. He hasn't done it the other way yet but I bet it won't be long. He has been going from his back to his side for days now. I knew it would be a matter of time before he goes all the way. I left the room today to check on the dog in the back yard, I grabbed my phone to call my step mom and walked back into the living room and he was on his belly! That was the first thing I told my step mom when she answer. I feel like this time with Trey has gone by much faster than with Hannah.
...for Hannah to be eating cereal with milk, from a bowl, with a spoon. Now I am sure she could have done this sooner, but she didn't like it that way. So for a long time now she would eat her cereal dry and from a baggy or bowl. I figured she would do it that way for a while longer too. However the other day she requested her cereal like mommy and daddy. She does really well! Hardly any spills/drips and really like it. I feel like she is all grown up now.
...for Vacation!!! We are leaving for Florida a week from today. We are going with some friends and will be gone for 5 days. I can't wait to play in the sand with Hannah, enjoy the water and waves and have a great fellowship with our friends. I Can't Wait!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment