Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lost and Found

OK, a few months ago I posted about my trip to Texas. I also mentioned I lost my camera somewhere in Texas! Well, it was found yesterday in my Aunt's couch. Apparently she looked but couldn't find it when I realized I lost it. She called me today to let me know she found it last night stuffed way down in the couch. She couldn't believe she missed it last time she looked. What is funny about all this is when we bought a new camera (to replace the one I lost) we joked about finding the old one and then having two! It has been a couple months, but the old one is found. AND...now we have two! I think however, I may give the old one to my cousin who lives in Texas (she doesn't have one yet) and have them send me the SD memory card so I can have my pictures. I will update this post with pictures from my trip when we get the card.

No comments: