Last Saturday the Little Rock Zoo had free admission all day due to the Razorback game. Every time the Razorbacks play in Little Rock, the zoo will allow free admission. Now this may sound like a great thing, but really it can be a parking nightmare. Instead of having "zoo" parking, you are expected to pay $20 to park on the golf course with all the fan who are tailgating. We ended up parking about a mile (maybe less) from the entrance to the zoo. Once inside, the crowd was a bit larger than I have seen, but manageable! My step-mom Sheila went with me since DJ had to work. We invited my good friends Robert and Ellen and their two adorable children, Tori and Carson, to come with us. They were brave enough to come and we all had a fun experience and the kids really enjoyed the animals.
Hannah being cheesy as she looks at the elephants.
Hannah, Tori, and Carson
Carson would go up to Hannah and ask her to hold his hand. I don't think Hannah understood what he was asking and usually she would pull away from him. When I would say to her "Hannah hold Carson's hand" she would grab his and they would walk around holding hands. I think Hannah may have found her first boyfriend. However, Big Daddy DJ will not let this happen until she is much older!

Do you see the way she is looking at him? We may have trouble after all. I think they were so cute!

4 comments:
Glad you had fun at the zoo! What a great day to be outside too!
sweet times your kids...Hannah and Tori and Carson...are having! they are too cute. how's the new baby doing?
What sweet times all the kids are having! They are so cute together. It's great to see the beginning of maybe a life-long friendship. How's the new baby doing?
Well that is neat that the zoo does that. Looks like a great day. The kiddos seem to really enjoy it. I love that Carson and Hannah were holding hands. SOOO CUTE!
Post a Comment