Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Going to Put-Put


Yesterday DJ got of work at 4:30! Thanks to his new pharmacist working for him, the schedule is a little more like normal. He has two different shifts: 8-4:30 and 1:30-10pm. The has every other Thursday off and every other Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off giving him a three day weekend every other week! Thank you God and for all your prayers!


To say all this, yesterday after he got home we ate dinner at a decent hour. It was still early so after a quick shower, we all went to the newer put-put course here in Benton. This was Hannah's first time to go. She had been with her daddy and and Grandpa to the golf course earlier but never to miniature golf. It was an experience. She loved picking up every one's ball and placing it in the hole for us. She also love the shortcut holes that lead you ball straight to the hole. She basically did her own thing and DJ and I tried to play. We didn't keep score and it was a lot of fun for all of us. I thought at first Hannah would be hitting her ball into the water or off the course. She didn't end up doing any of that, I did! The next to last hole I ended up hitting my ball into the water! I never have claimed to be good at the sport!
Daddy showing Hannah how to properly hold the putter and hit the ball. This was not how she hit the ball. She did it a really weird way! But it was her show!
Hannah playing with the short cut hole

1 comment:

The Nelson Family said...

She's a natural! I love those glasses!