Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My New Camera

Wow! I didn't realize how expensive cameras are. My last camera was given to me. We didn't have to price and compare cameras. I liked it, it did everything I needed it to do. But since I lost it, I need to replace it. Thankfully my birthday is in August and so that is a good excuse to purchase something as expensive as a camera. I wanted one that was similar to the one I lost, but I didn't want to pay a hefty price for it. I found one I thought I would get (a newer version of the one I had) but it had a bunch of bad reviews. So I eventually found one for a little more in cost but it made up for it in features. It is a little on the bulky side, but I didn't want a little, easily broken camera. They are cute, but I needed function rather than cuteness. I went to Wal-Mart to buy the camera and they were discontinuing it. So, for 3 cents more and free shipping I ordered it from Best Buy yesterday. It should be here within the week. I am excited. Happy Birthday to me!


No comments: