Tuesday, July 22, 2008
First Time in a Theater
Today my Sunday School had a play date at the movies. Hannah loves to watch movies at home, so I thought she would love the big screen. We went to see Veggie Tales: The pirates who don't do anything. It was very cute. I think Hannah really like it too. At one point she was getting a little restless, but she behaved for the better part of the movie. I didn't have to leave like I feared. I would post a very cute picture of her sitting in her own seat eating popcorn (thanks Nitzia and Sara for sharing), but I have lost my camera. So, you will have to use your imagination for now. Hopefully next time we go to see a movie with Hannah, we will have a camera and take a picture for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment