Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Baby on the way!

We are expecting our second child! We have been trying since April. We found out we were pregnant in April and then found out we miscarried the baby. It was a sad time for us but we have made it through. After waiting 2 months (Doctor's orders) we are now pregnant again. We are excited, but a little nervous too. After loosing a baby, it is hard to not fear another miscarriage. But we know God has a plan for everything and His love and grace brought us through our miscarriage and I know He will be there for this baby too.

Now to good news, I am 5 weeks pregnant and my hCG levels (pregnancy hormone) are normal. That is a good sign! Dr. Keller wants to have them drawn twice a week until it reaches 6000+. My first appointment is on the 7th. Please be in prayer for us and for me to feel God's peace with this pregnancy. I don't want to be afraid and it is not good for the baby.

4 comments:

The Costner Family said...

Congratulations, Jenny!!! I am so happy for you. What a blessing!

Ashley S. said...

Yay! Congratulations! We're only 3 weeks apart! :)

The Nelson Family said...

Congratulations!! It must be in the water! Hannah will love having a baby around! How exciting! Keep us posted.

Amber said...

What exciting news! I'm so glad for you and I bet Hannah is thrilled about her baby brother or sister! Congratulations!