I am so excited about the pregnancy. I am still a little nervous about any problems. But I know God will take care of me and my baby. I have been going every Monday and Thursday to have my hCG levels and progesterone levels tested. On Monday (7-21) my hCG level was about 350. Last Thursday (7-24) my hCG level was 1613. This Monday my levels were 8507. I have been told this a good sign. I have looked online to see what normal levels were. I have found there is a wide range of "normal" levels. The nurse didn't express any concern and she said they will double and triple right now. She also said that I will not need to check my levels again until my appointment on the 7th. I am also taking Prometrium (sp?) to help my progesterone levels. Those levels look good too. One of the side affects of the medicine is nausea. I know that could be due to the pregnancy itself, but I am pretty sure it is from the medicine.
On another note, Hannah and I have a stomach bug of some sort. She has been running fever and we both have had some intestinal problems. I think they are starting to go away. Her fever has been down today and we both have slowed down in the other. I hope everything clears up soon. I hate seeing her sick. She has never run a fever for more than a day or two. Hers started on Saturday (fever). The other started yesterday for the both of us. If her fever is still there tomorrow, then I need to take her to the doctor. I really hope it goes away. I have a feeling that if she has to go to the doctor tomorrow they will want to draw blood for a CBC. I don't want her to go through that. I will let you know as things get better!
2 comments:
I hope you are feeling better soon! Maybe when you get off the medicine for progesterone, then you won't even have morning sickness! I'm praying for you and know that God will take care of everything!
YEA!! A BABY! That is great news. I am so glad your levels are going up. That has to be comforting. This is my bible verse for the week and I thought I would share it with you. Psalm 25:5 "Guide me in your truth, and teach me, my Go my Savior. I trust you all day long." :)
Post a Comment