Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Kids!

Here are some catch up photos and video of the kids. Enjoy!

 Trey's best friend Jake had a Pirate themed birthday party. Trey LOVED going to this party. DJ took him since I had prior commitments. The kids got to dig for treasure and dress like a pirate. Trey wore his pirate stuff ALL DAY! Not just at the party but after he got home too. He was very upset when Hannah broke his sword. :(

 Trey helping Daddy move some fire wood on the big tractor! He thought this was pretty cool.

 Hannah had to have a turn too!

 This girl LOVES to dress up! I think she can make a costume out of anything. Her imagination is so great I sometimes can't keep up! We were at DJ's parents doing our taxes and she comes out with this on. Her favorite thing to do is layer the costumes to make a whole new one!

 Again, her dressing up! And Iva too!

I just LOVE this! Trey, Hannah and some friend's kids were playing hide and seek at my dad's house. Trey just recently started to learn how to play the game. He has been playing in our house with daddy and Hannah. This was the first time outside with others. This picture is his idea of "hiding". I guess he thinks if he can't see the other kids, then they can't see him! So cute!

These next photos are from our mudding trip. I took them on my good camera and just now got around to posting them. They were taken after we finished mudding. The kids played while lunch was being cooked.
 Leave it to my kids to find the nearest water/mud puddle to play in!




They were getting tired of me taking their pictures.

Video of the kids from the last couple of weeks:

This is the kids first time this year to play in the sprinkler. The weather has been so warm lately (un-seasonably warm) so I let them play one afternoon. They loved it!

Trey is my "helper". He will help me with almost anything. And he loves to copy others. He saw the shovel and just started to dig. Then he thought it would be cool to bury Hannah.

No comments: