Dribbling the ball to the line.
And dribbling it back.
Waiting her turn and getting instructions! So serious!
Kicking a goal. She actually did very well in this area! Although she didn't have anyone trying to take the ball away from her. We will see how she does during the practices and games!
This year I am going to try to grow some herbs in the back yard. I don't really have a garden so I thought the planters would be a good idea. If my neighbor can do it, then so can I! :) We'll see!
My basil and rosemary plants. While watering them one day I noticed my rosemary plant had a caterpillar in it. I left it alone and a couple days later I noticed it had started making a cocoon. I thought this was cool! I didn't disturb it and then a few more days went by and I decided I would tell Hannah about it. I was afraid she would bother it if I told her sooner. She loves to go out and check on it everyday! I hope we will get to see the actual butterfly, but our chances aren't good since it is outside and not contained!
Close up of the cocoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment