Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy Birthday DJ!

Yesterday was DJ's 32nd birthday. It's getting to the point where I can't remember how old he is. I have to really think about it sometimes. I guess having kids (and getting older) really did a number on my memory. It has effected my memory of names too. I used to remember every one's name, their husbands, kids, pets, etc. Now I just have to think about it and sometimes it will come to me. Especially if I haven't been around them in a while or just met them.

Anyway, yesterday was pretty much a normal day for everyone. I made DJ's requested meal for him. He was able to be home in time to eat it with us. Betsy and Iva were here too. He wanted my chicken and rice casserole, baked beans and blueberry muffins. Instead of a traditional cake he wanted no-bake cheesecake. This was a meal I wouldn't normally put together. But it was what he asked for so I made it. And it was pretty easy if you ask me!

Happy Birthday to the love of my life! :)

No comments: