So I didn't take any photo's of the kids Christmas morning. I know, Mom of the year award goes to me! But I was just excited about them opening gifts that I didn't stop to grab the camera. There is however documentation on my MIL's camera. She was taking the photos from Christmas at her house! I did however get photos of Christmas Eve night. We spent time at my dad's house. All my siblings were there with their family. So Hannah and Trey had some good cousin time!
 |
| Luke, my step-brother's son. |
 |
| Hannah and Haley, my step-brother's daughter |
 |
| Aaron, my oldest brother's son |
 |
| Aaron scaring the girls |
 |
| Everyone got a vehicle of some sort. The girls got motorized scooters. My brother's boys got bikes. |
 |
| Trey got a motorized Lighting McQueen car. Luke got a train. |
 |
| Thanks Mimi! |
Christmas morning the kids woke up to find Santa came. Hannah got a Loving family doll house. Trey got a Cars Geo Trax. Both are items that can be added to easily!
 |
| Before church on Sunday. Such a cheeser! |
No comments:
Post a Comment