Taking Christmas photos have to be one of the things I dread the most, but always have to do. I love having a photo memory of this time of year. Sometimes I try to get the whole family and sometimes it is just easier to get the kids. This year we were going to one of the whole family. We went to the capitol to take them and ended up having to leave due to the amount of people were there. So, instead of the whole family I decided to just get the kids in front of our tree. It was more work than I thought, but I will cherish the photos in years to come. Here are the best outtakes and the last one is our photo we used for the cards.
This would have been a good one, but I wanted more of the tree in it.
The kissing photo!
Trey thought he needed to give Hannah a kiss too! She wasn't so excited!
Hannah hasn't really prefected the smile yet! Sometimes it is little and sometimes it is REALLY big!
Finaly after about 30 minutes of stressful posing and about 30 pictures later, we got a good one!

No comments:
Post a Comment