Today we had a few friends over to play. We are lucky to have several friends with kids right around our own kid's ages. I haven't hosted a play date in a while. So it was nice to see Trey play with some of his friends while I was able to visit with the moms. I also made lunch for everyone. I made ham and cheese crescents and potato soup. The star of lunch was the crescents I think! I am still trying to prefect my potato soup and I am looking for good recipes if anyone has one they would like to share!
The kids played outside for a little while at first. However, since we don't have a very fun backyard they decided to come inside to play. Good thing Trey's room was clean! :)
Trey was pretty excited about seeing his friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment