Saturday, October 18, 2008
The first recognizable object
While in the car this morning (waiting on breakfast) Hannah was drawing on her magnetic doodle pad. You know, the ones you draw on with a magnetic pen and then can erase with the lever at the bottom. I don't know the technical name, but we all had one as a kid! Anyway, I heard her in the back saying "tree Mama". Since there are no trees in the drive thru at Sonic, I figured she must be drawing something or want me to draw something. I turned around and to my amazement she had drawn a tree of her own. This is were I would have normally taken a picture, but didn't think to bring my camera along for this ride. I will explain it to my best ability and then hopefully get her to redraw it sometime soon. It was a line (for the trunk) and some squiggly circle-like lines on top. It looked pretty good from a two and half year old. I was impressed since this was the first object that you could actually recognize. I asked her if she could draw Mama and she said no! I guess my portrait will have to wait till another day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh how cute! I bet she was so proud... just as much as you. That's neat.
Good for her! What a genius!! You'll definitely have to share some of her artwork soon! :)
Post a Comment